Wednesday, 21 September 2011

In Rotation

So its been a while.
If you put my Zune on shuffle its a confused ride down a twisted musical highway.
I have decided to go against my own structure and just let it flow.

Here's five songs from five bands that have been spinning a lot for me.
Some are new, some are older.

Scrappy, this brings me back to a Sonic Youth tinged 90's..not bad for a new release.



Old Crow Medicine Show
Just a great band..period.



Robert Gordon, look him up. Pretty cool stuff.



I'm sorry..I like them.
Foster The People


The Drums. I don't know why but I like em, yes I do. Plus this video is great.


Enjoy, till next time...or month..or year.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Oh, Starts, you had me at Robert Gordon.

:)

Good list. I haven't done one in a long time. I should follow in your footsteps my fwend.